Monday 26 October 2009

Magic shows in London

Having not seen a magic show for a while now, I’m looking forward to taking in three while I’m in London at the end of this week. It will be interesting to see David Major performing Richard Leigh’s Magic Cavern show and I’m also intrigued to see Jay Fortune’s Magick and Mayhem show.

Before I get to these, however, I’m excited to be finally going to visit Simon Drake’s House of Magic. Probably best known for the legendary Secret Cabaret, Simon Drake went on to turn a derelict pub into a Victorian House of Magic, a sort of a magical theme park (though without any of the tacky connotations thereof) that is an experience in itself. The centrepiece of the evening is his mind-blowing show and I can’t wait to see it!


You can find out more about these events and see some pictures by joining their fan pages on Facebook:
Simon Drake’s House of Magic
The Magic Cavern
Magick and Mayhem

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home